Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wednesday

I've found an apartment, and have a move in date of March 26.  That is a big relief.  I can relax now.  Of course, there's the packing and moving.  But now I know where I'm going.  I'm really excited about the  complex.  It's a stable community, very well maintained, with a couple of special features.  For example, not only will they accept deliveries for you, they will also place them inside your door, with your permission.  That's a great convenience since I'll be working during the week.  The clubhouse is beautiful, quite large, with an awesome kitchen.  And here's the best part - there's no charge to use it.  The sitting area around the pool is spacious, with plenty of seating in the shade.  And the refrigerators have ice makers.  Yay!  You can check out the apartment at http://www.riveroaksapartmenthomes.com/  My apartment is Model A.  It's smaller than the one I saw, so I won't be taking my love seat. 

Well, time's moving on, so I guess I'll sign off.  I want to get to work early today because I have a quit smoking class at 5 this evening.  I need it because I fell off the non-smoking wagon this weekend, and I really want to quit.

3 comments:

  1. How about letting us know where "here" is now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You promised us a post this weekend. Just saying---

    ReplyDelete
  3. still checking for that update

    ReplyDelete